In only 2 weeks, we will be back together again!! Can't wait to see you all! So far, I have only heard from Cherie, who said that she cannot make it. Is there anyone else that can't come? And I believe that we already have a sub for her too....April!! YIPPEE!!
I am looking for more "recycled" gifts/prizes from your homes. Whatever you think that someone else might like....it is all up to you! Be creative! I have a couple of items already, and am willing to come to anyone's house to pick up their items so that I can put the prizes together.
I think that we will play BUNCO that night (unless anyone can think of a card game that you would like to try??), and maybe doing different prizes will be enough of a change for one night.
Also, I would like to put the menu sign up out there....you can email me too, if it is easier than posting a comment.....
appetizer-
appetizer-
appetizer-
soup-
soup-
soup-
dessert-
dessert-
dessert-
entree-
entree-
entree-
Can't wait to see everyone!!
I am looking for more "recycled" gifts/prizes from your homes. Whatever you think that someone else might like....it is all up to you! Be creative! I have a couple of items already, and am willing to come to anyone's house to pick up their items so that I can put the prizes together.
I think that we will play BUNCO that night (unless anyone can think of a card game that you would like to try??), and maybe doing different prizes will be enough of a change for one night.
Also, I would like to put the menu sign up out there....you can email me too, if it is easier than posting a comment.....
appetizer-
appetizer-
appetizer-
soup-
soup-
soup-
dessert-
dessert-
dessert-
entree-
entree-
entree-
Can't wait to see everyone!!
I am going to make egg salad finger rolls...
ReplyDeleteSounds good to me. Looking forward to seeing you all. I will plan to bring an entree - Baked cheese tortellini (no meat). Thanks for hosting Liza. See you all then! :) Lori
ReplyDelete*Will you need table, chairs, Bunco bag Liza?